What is the full sea chart on Zelda Wind Waker?
ghost ship and use your map to find it to do this youll need to find the chart first so when you find the ghost ship you ram its hull so if you like to fight if somthing other than your sword bring as many arrows as you can and bombs. that also means bring two... YOU ARE READING. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker Fanfiction. A young inexperienced boy named Link thought his birthday would be like others, that changes however.
The Wind Waker HD Tingle Statues Link's Hideaway
2/04/2014 · First time posting in here and I thought this deserves some attention... Apparently when I got the Ghost Ship Chart at Diamond Steppe Island, I was able to see all the moon phases around the chart until after I got the first Triforce chart from the first ghost ship nearby.... 12/02/2010 · This is the Triforce Chart on the Ghost Ship, but, you need the Ghost Ship Chart in order to get near the Ghost Ship. Warp to Outset Island and go to Diamond Steppe Island. In order to get up to the island, use your Hookshot from the boat onto one of the trees. Step onto the tree stump next to the waterfall and Hookshot up again, and then, again, until you get to the top. Drop down the hole.
Wind Waker Ghost Ship Chart Unreadable - Dolphin
In The Wind Waker, Link can obtain a total of 12 Special Charts. Not to be confused with Treasure Charts or Triforce Charts, these Special Charts give specific information to Link as to where to find the locations of the Great Fairies, the Big Octos, and so on.... Once you get the Hookshot, enter the cave on top of this ship-shaped rock and follow the A-6: Diamond Steppe Island walkthrough and map to get the Ghost Ship Chart.
The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker Walkthrough 13.2 The
Any idea what would happen if someone tries to approach the Ghost Ship without the Ghost Ship Chart? Temples in order? my L button wont work on zelda games but it will on others?... In The Wind Waker, Link can obtain a total of 12 Special Charts. Not to be confused with Treasure Charts or Triforce Charts, these Special Charts give specific information to Link as to where to find the locations of the Great Fairies, the Big Octos, and so on.
Wind Waker How To Read The Ghost Chart
The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker Answers
- The Ultimate The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker Quiz
- Where is the ghost ship in the wind waker arts.answers.com
- Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker Chapter 21 Epilogue a
- Need help in Wind Waker regarding the ghost ship! truezelda
Wind Waker How To Read The Ghost Chart
The goal of /r/TrueZelda is to provide a place for informative and interesting Zelda related content and discussions. Submissions should be for the purpose of informing or initiating a discussion, not just with the goal of entertaining viewers.
- Special Charts . In addition to the Treasure Charts and Triforce Charts and Shards there are several special charts found in Wind Waker -- some are required to finish the adventure, others are
- In the original The Wind Waker, there is one chart for all eight of the Triforce Shards, coming to a total cost of 3184 Rupees to decipher them all. However, in the HD version , there are only three Triforce Charts, so they cost 1194 Rupees in total to be deciphered.
- Stand on the wind crest and conduct the Wind's Requiem to get Triforce Chart #2. Hit the last wooden peg with the hammer to open the last gate of the basement and leave. Hit the last wooden peg with the hammer to open the last gate of the basement and leave.
- Important! You don’t need to collect eight Triforce Shard maps (unlike in the GameCube original), so we’ll outline their Wii U-exclusive locations down below.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Calwell ACT, Throsby ACT, Isabella Plains ACT, Page ACT, Hawker ACT, ACT Australia 2629
- New South Wales: Upper Burringbar NSW, Williamstown NSW, Quorrobolong NSW, Blue Haven NSW, Parish of Algalah NSW, NSW Australia 2033
- Northern Territory: Freds Pass NT, Yirrkala NT, Tiwi Islands NT, Jabiru NT, Petermann NT, Marrara NT, NT Australia 0862
- Queensland: Shorncliffe QLD, Birkdale QLD, Mount Cuthbert QLD, Curra QLD, QLD Australia 4033
- South Australia: Danggali SA, Cocata SA, Innamincka SA, Inglewood SA, Daveyston SA, Milendella SA, SA Australia 5051
- Tasmania: Blackwall TAS, Tods Corner TAS, Smithton TAS, TAS Australia 7087
- Victoria: Harkaway VIC, Waldara VIC, Myrrhee VIC, Logan VIC, Katamatite VIC, VIC Australia 3004
- Western Australia: Shoalwater WA, Malaga WA, Mahogany Creek WA, WA Australia 6024
- British Columbia: Chase BC, Princeton BC, Cumberland BC, Anmore BC, Dawson Creek BC, BC Canada, V8W 6W4
- Yukon: Black Hills YT, Upper Laberge YT, Snag Junction YT, Clinton Creek YT, Brewer Creek YT, YT Canada, Y1A 9C7
- Alberta: Onoway AB, Taber AB, Sundre AB, Bashaw AB, Bittern Lake AB, Bruderheim AB, AB Canada, T5K 5J6
- Northwest Territories: Deline NT, Dettah NT, Yellowknife NT, Katl’odeeche NT, NT Canada, X1A 6L4
- Saskatchewan: Canwood SK, Macklin SK, Watrous SK, Southey SK, Birch Hills SK, Weldon SK, SK Canada, S4P 8C6
- Manitoba: Sainte Rose du Lac MB, St. Claude MB, Roblin MB, MB Canada, R3B 1P8
- Quebec: Malartic QC, Lawrenceville QC, Portneuf QC, Daveluyville QC, Bedford QC, QC Canada, H2Y 4W3
- New Brunswick: Rexton NB, Grand Bay-Westfield NB, Hartland NB, NB Canada, E3B 4H2
- Nova Scotia: Clare NS, Yarmouth NS, Bedford NS, NS Canada, B3J 7S3
- Prince Edward Island: Lorne Valley PE, Mount Stewart PE, Alberton PE, PE Canada, C1A 4N7
- Newfoundland and Labrador: L'Anse-au-Clair NL, Harbour Breton NL, York Harbour NL, Tilt Cove NL, NL Canada, A1B 6J8
- Ontario: Fisherville ON, Seguin ON, Kinmount ON, Hagles Corners, Ellisville ON, Southampton ON, Allenwood Beach ON, ON Canada, M7A 5L3
- Nunavut: Hall Beach NU, Mansel Island NU, NU Canada, X0A 4H3
- England: Southend-on-Sea ENG, Gravesend ENG, Weston-super-Mare ENG, Crawley ENG, Exeter ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 1A9
- Northern Ireland: Bangor NIR, Bangor NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, Bangor NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 2H2
- Scotland: Hamilton SCO, Kirkcaldy SCO, East Kilbride SCO, Kirkcaldy SCO, Kirkcaldy SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 4B9
- Wales: Wrexham WAL, Barry WAL, Wrexham WAL, Barry WAL, Newport WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 5D4